Social Media Team Responsibilities
- Assist in management of all social media outlets
- Keep track of engagement and growth
- Develop a social media calendar
- Work with team to develop content for social media
- Stay up to date with industry trends
- Work with the team to identify influencers that can impact our business
- Must understand the LF customer, and know what they want to see on social media
- Strong communication, and time management
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Must be self motivated and proactive
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in all Social Media Platforms
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- Collaborative team-player.
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and also quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.
- Entrepreneurial - able to deal with ambiguity and work with little or no direction.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.